Dermstore: Wet Bag | Retail: $19.99
Avene: Thermal Spring Water | Retail: $14
Glo Skin Beauty: Suede Matte Crayon | Retail: $18
Elemis: Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 | Full-Size: $130
R+Co: Death Valley Dry Shampoo | Full-Size: $30
Bioderma: Sensibio H20 Micellar Water | Full-Size: $14.90
Skinceuticals: Light Moisture UV Defense SPF 50 | Full-Size $39
Sun Bum: SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion | Full-Size: $15.99
MD SolarSciences: Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30 | Full-Size: $30
Raw Spirit: Eau de Parfum Spray in Desert Blush | Full-Size: $185
- Avene Thermal Spring Water! I about jumped for joy when I saw this one in the box. Funnily enough, it was already in my shopping cart on a different website so my BeautyFix subscription box saved me from having to purchase this on my own! What I love about the Avene hydrating mist is that it comes out in a very thin mist and has almost no scent to it (I've had mixed experiences with scented hydrating mists) which makes it feel especially luxurious and hydrating - highly recommend!
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo - Another tried and true product that I was about to re-purchase myself, this dry shampoo is by far the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. A lot of dry shampoos leave a weird sticky residue on my hair but this one is the first one I've tried that really leaves my hair feeling just as light and dry as it was before I applied the dry shampoo. Another one of my favorites (albeit a little on the pricey side!).
- Glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon - Although I wish the color was a little on the nude-er side, this crayon went on evenly, had great staying power, and even had a nice minty feel to it - such a nice surprise! I'll definitely be keeping this one in my bag!
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 - This is another tried and true one for me (there were a lot of them in this month's box). The bioderma micellar water might be one of my all-time favorite micellar waters. It feels super light but does an absolute killer job taking off make-up. It's way more effective than I initially expected and I've loved it ever since! Although it tends to have a slightly higher price point than other micellar waters out there, I think it's absolutely worth the price difference for how effective this micellar water is.
- MD Solar Sciences Mineral Cream - I've received this product before and unfortunately, it is a huge flop for me. I'm not sure if I'm receiving especially oily samples or what, but this mineral cream has a ton of oil in it that starts to separate if you don't mix up the product. Since I'm already prone to oiliness on my T-zone, it just feels counterintuitive to put this on my face - sorry!
- Raw Spirit Eau De Parfum - The scent I received just was NOT for me. I'm always wary of receiving perfumes in subscription boxes and this is why! They are such a personal thing (and I tend to be so picky about scents) that I find myself chucking or gifting most of my perfume samples :(
This month's BeautyFix box was an absolute slam dunk for me! I was excited about trying nearly all of the products and many of them were already some of my favorites! Usually, I'm just on the fence about receiving products again but most of the repeat products I received this month were items that I absolutely loved from previous boxes! It's clear that many subscription boxes have a strong sunscreen theme in the summer months and although they don't necessarily excite me, I have to admit that sunscreen based products are extremely useful and have saved me a ton of money over the years!
What did you think of your subscription boxes this month? Any other ones you think I should try? I'd love to know!